Friday, July 31, 2009

It was never meant to be there.
Us, we were supposed to stay together forever.
There shouldn't be this big gap in the middle between us.
I thought we both agreed on that,
we would not fall apart,
because we're different from others.
But we ARE the same as them.
We're all the same.
Its so sad that,
we've gone on our separate ways.
I made it a point to call you every Friday night,
but you always do not have the time for me.
Why is this so?
I didn't want to break it off like this...
I missed you, and always wished you were in SMSS.
This bond of friendship,
is it that easy to break off???
Why, why, why...
Sure, I'm enjoying my Secondary school life.
But then,
It feels like, we were never close friends in the first place.
But we were.
And it never felt as if,
We were even friends.
It feels as if,
you're a complete moron, a complete stranger.
Why must you be like this??




I was wrong.
You didn't keep your promise.
You never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment