Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello!
So answer to many people: School's great, but Sherwyn's dead. She's going to be officially murder by me, because she left me alone for the whole stupid week. Without her its soooo boring. I never really thought of that. Haha. But she's coming on Tuesday! *Rejoices* I can't wait!

And yeah, trying to create a new blogskin. But these days no time. Got time=FACEBOOK. Haha! And got this girl, JiaQi, from 1e5, she's real nice. Haha. I really appreciated all her effort to make me feel welcomed. Though she's only in my HMT class...

And, I've been ZanZan-hunting! Tried and tried to find her.... At last, found her on THURS. SCARED HER! WAHAHAHAHAHA! SO HAPPIES!

And well, I still have a looooooooooong time before I think I can go crazy in class like last year. I haven't been going crazy lately. Angeline IS, TECHNICALLY, CRAZY. And well, I <3 school. Haha. I wish The Random People were all in SMSS. Han Wen and Dion and me is, but Priya and Sherilyn and Belle are not. If SheriPIG and Belle were in SMSS, I think the teachers would ABSOLUTELY HATE US. *DING!*

Tomorrow's 5th July. Brings back memories. I had my old diary of 5th July last year. It was one of the best days of my life... You see, it was... Our school's funfair!

Me and Sherilyn obviously went mad. We sat on the P1 rides and stuff. IMAGINE. P6s on the rides meant for P1 and P2s. HOW EMBARASSING. Haha.

Oh well. Talk about memories. I know I'll build more here in SMSS for the next 4 years. So now I'll just try to fit in. SHERWN NG, YOU GOTTA HELP ME!

Thanks for reading this random post. And to all the Random People, I miss you! <333

No comments:

Post a Comment